My 20/20 Lifestyles Blog

This is a place to keep my thoughts on going through the 20/20 program at The Pro Club (www.proclub.com)

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Week1: 20/20

This week I've started my journey to hopefully a healthier lifestyle. I’ve realized in this first week I’ve had a lot of thoughts about what I’m doing and going through and it would be a good idea to jot some of them down.


Let me introduce myself:
Hi, I'm Daryl Welsh. I'm classified as morbidly obese. Some vital stats:

Age: 33
Weight: 320 lbs (good god it’s hard to even type that number)

Surprisingly I don’t have high blood pressure or a cholesterol problem. But I do have problems finding clothes to wear. I’m hoping this 20/20 Lifestyles Program helps me turn my life around. In six months I’d like to be able to drop into a store and pick a medium or large shirt off the rack that I know will fit. I hope to do the Seattle to Portland bike ride next July. And finally I hope to get out of any classification because of my BMI that says I’m obese.
RSS Site Feed