My 20/20 Lifestyles Blog

This is a place to keep my thoughts on going through the 20/20 program at The Pro Club (www.proclub.com)

Sunday, May 22, 2005

May 22nd, 2005

Current Weight: 247lbs


It has been a few weeks since my last update. I’m officially done with the 20/20 program and have been flying on my own. The numbers don’t lie, and knowing I haven’t lost any weight in the last 3 weeks is a clear indicator that I’ve dropped the ball in some aspects. In fact I’m actually up two pounds.

Meal tracking was the first thing to go. As I’ve widened my breadth of foods I take in I’ve found it more and more challenging to find the proper nutritional information for the ‘new’ foods I’ve been taking in. This is obviously a poor excuse.

I’ve also been traveling, spending all of last week in Los Angeles for a work related conference (E3, go Xbox 360!). On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being a ‘perfect’ 20/20 participant, I would say I skated by as a 5 or 6 during that week. I only worked out once, and I my food intake was not optimal for weight loss. To balance this I did find myself walking a lot, especially since I was taking the metro train around and not using my rental car much.

I’m turning this next week into a big checkpoint for myself. My goals are simple, to get 5 days of exercise in, and to keep my daily caloric intake to 2000/day or less. This will of course require me to meal track to measure my intake.
RSS Site Feed