My 20/20 Lifestyles Blog

This is a place to keep my thoughts on going through the 20/20 program at The Pro Club (www.proclub.com)

Saturday, April 16, 2005

LifeForms

I'm a big fan of the LifeForm software to track my diet as well as my excercise history.

I've researched and tried many different tracking programs for food/meals/excercise/etc...and this one by far has the best and easiest user interface. The creators are ex-Wordperfect employees and wrote it back when WP was near the top of their game. It's unfortunate that they are no longer building updates for the program. But even in its current state I've used it daily for six months and have never had a single problem with it. I wish i could say that about all software.

Below is a sample graph taken from this week on what my meals look like by the end of the day. In a more perfect world I think my Carbs could have been down about 5% and my proteins up about 5%. For the last month or so I've been right at these levels +/- 150 cals.


RSS Site Feed