My 20/20 Lifestyles Blog

This is a place to keep my thoughts on going through the 20/20 program at The Pro Club (www.proclub.com)

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Sickness around our house

For the last couple of weeks there has been an on-going sickness running through our house. Its been passing from family member back and forth. This weekend my wife came down with a pretty severe cough and was stuck in bed.

This prevented me from going out and riding since I needed to stay and keep and eye on our kids. This was dissapointing as I was going to ride to the top of Newcastle Golf Course with my buddy John. This is a huge climb and something I will definately try to do on my own in the coming weeks.

Instead I was able to do a 2hr. ride on the indoor trainer. While not the same as an outdoor ride it was tough enough to exhaust me, and as a bonus I was able to watch Tiger Woods win his 4th green jack at The Masters

UPDATE: I was able to combine both charts into one, which is the first chart below.

Below are my two charts from the ride. I paused the workout at the one hour point and mistakenly hit stop instead of continue, which is why its two files instead of one. If anyone knows how to combine Polar excercise files into one, please let me know.

I averaged 155bpm for the first hour and 152bpm for the second hour. Combined calories expended was just over 2200 calories.




RSS Site Feed