My 20/20 Lifestyles Blog

This is a place to keep my thoughts on going through the 20/20 program at The Pro Club (www.proclub.com)

Friday, April 08, 2005

"Friday workouts count for Double!"

Today's workout was good. I averaged 156bpm across the 50 mins of the class, and touched into zone 5 a number of times.

Roland was back from his Triathalon in Hawaii. Class actually started late as he was busy printing out pictures of himself to tape to the walls. I guess if I did a Triathalon I'd want to brag about it some too.

One thing about Roland is he likes to do these things called "jumps" where you get out of the saddle for 4 seconds, then back in for 4, then out, then in....you get it. I'm sure they serve some purpose but I've decided to just not do these. During the Jumps I just crank up the resistance and do a hill climb. I really don't like the constant up and downs, especially when he switches them to 2 count Jumps.

RSS Site Feed