My 20/20 Lifestyles Blog

This is a place to keep my thoughts on going through the 20/20 program at The Pro Club (www.proclub.com)

Monday, March 14, 2005

Quick update for this week

This is just a quick check-in. Today's Monday (3/14) and I won't officially weigh-in with my dietician until next Monday.

I took another long bike ride this weekend and wrote about it. This morning I stepped on the scale and was down 4 pounds from last week (to 253). I'm not entirely sure if this is just some extended water loss from the 50 mile bike ride or not. Like last week I did eat extra calories to make up for the calories burned.

I didn't do any excercising this morning. Unlike last week after the 50 miles yesterday I was more sore then expected. For most of the day my legs were rubbery. When the alarm went off at 5:20am this morning I shut it off.

I'll make sure I hit at least 4 more days of excercise this week. I feel like I'm on a roll now and I don't want to let up on the momentum. I'd really like to be at 250lbs for my next weigh-in.

-daryl welsh
RSS Site Feed