My 20/20 Lifestyles Blog

This is a place to keep my thoughts on going through the 20/20 program at The Pro Club (www.proclub.com)

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Week 10: Where'd everybody go?

Today is suppose to be the day I meet my dietician to get weighed in and to find out what new foods we’ll add to the list.  Unfortunately Azusena is out sick today.  By my own estimates I’ve lost approx 2 lbs this week.  After 3 weeks in a row of 4+ pound loses, this seems like a bad week, but I know it’s not possible (or healthy) to maintain that much weight loss week over week.

 

Also Emily is out for the week on holiday at DisneyWorld.  So I’m totally on my own this week.  I’m doing the 6am Indoor Cycling class on Mon/Wed/Fri but haven’t figured out yet what to do for Tues/Thur.  Normally I’d do the cycling on those days, but I just don’t think I can take 5 straight days of it.  It is a very tough workout and I usually feel it in my legs the rest of the day.

 

 

RSS Site Feed