My 20/20 Lifestyles Blog

This is a place to keep my thoughts on going through the 20/20 program at The Pro Club (www.proclub.com)

Monday, December 27, 2004

Rice and Wheat....week 8 ends

Starting Weight: 320lbs
Last Week: 290.8lbs
Current: 286.2lbs
Total Lost: 33.8lbs

I lost 4.6lbs during Christmas week! I really wasn't expecting this, especially since I did pork out a little on Christmas day. (Just over 2000 calories including a nice slice of pumpkin pie). I think the extra effort in the workouts this week helped. I'd really like to lose another 8 pounds before the end of my 10th week. That would ensure my 4lbs/week average keeps up.

I've also finished with my weekly group meetings this last week. Of all the parts of the 20/20 program I would say that the group meetings are the least useful. It's nice to know there are others going through similar issues, but for the most part you get very little pratical information that helps you suceed.

This last week I was given 1 serving of grains. For the most part it's one slice of whole wheat bread (whoo, whoo...a half a sandwich) or my favorite a couple of whole wheat tortillas. This week we added brown rice to the allowed foods. I hope to have some homemade Chicken Masala with rice this week.


RSS Site Feed