My 20/20 Lifestyles Blog

This is a place to keep my thoughts on going through the 20/20 program at The Pro Club (www.proclub.com)

Friday, December 03, 2004

New measurements.....

Week: 5

At weeks 5, 10 and 15 while going through 20/20 they re-check some of the key measurements. I had mine done this morning and here are the results (first item is from Nov 1st, the second is today)

Weight: 320lbs 299lbs -21lbs
Body Fat: 38.5% 33.3% -5.2%
BMI: 49.3 44.8 -4.5
Waist: 52.75" 51" -1.75"

I'm pretty happy with these results. Almost 2" off the waist isn't all that noticeable, as I haven't had to pull in the belt any notches just yet. The thing I notice most is the muscles. Its hard to see them as they are still covered in layers of fat, but underneath there are much more defined and stronger muscles. On the top of my shoulders I also get some stretch marks after my strength training days. They tend to go away after the weekend, so for now I'm not going to worry about them.

On Monday I have a meeting with my Doctor to go over this information.
RSS Site Feed