My 20/20 Lifestyles Blog

This is a place to keep my thoughts on going through the 20/20 program at The Pro Club (www.proclub.com)

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Start of Week 4

Week: 4

Original Weight: 320lbs
Last Week: 304.8lbs
This Week: 302.2lbs
Total Lost: 17.8lbs

There is no denying that I'm disappointed in the small amount of weight loss this week. 2.6lbs. I was not able to stay above 1500 cals for this last week, so with this week I'm going to shoot for an average of about 1650 per day to see if this helps.

I did get one yogurt added to my diet. The recommended type is Cascade Fresh. I had my first one last night, "Green Apple Pie" flavored and must say it was damn good. They are fat free and only about 110 cal per serving. This is a good addition to the mix. To get my calories up I'm going to supplement the yogurt into my existing food plan instead of replacing a shake.

On the workout side things continue to go well. We added a fourth leg workout machine this week, and by the last rep on that fourth machine I felt like my legs were going to give out on me. It really made me appreciate the term "muscle fatigue". I swear had I had to walk even 15 steps after that machine I would have tumbled over.

I still despise the Superman's, but I do think my "U" is getting more pronounced.


RSS Site Feed