My 20/20 Lifestyles Blog

This is a place to keep my thoughts on going through the 20/20 program at The Pro Club (www.proclub.com)

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Big Bucks!

Week: 3

I asked recently about how many people are going through the program at any one time. I was told it varies (of course) between 300 and 400 people.

This program costs about $6000 to $7000 total. Those fortunate to be Microsoft Emplyees get 80% of that covered by our insurance. The rest pay out of pocket.

400 participants * $7000 = $2.8 MILLION every six months (assuming a 27 week schedule). That is a boat-load of money!

This does not factor in the many 'additional' expenses. Participants pay for their shakes out of pocket (first box is free) but subsequent boxes are $36 ea for 18 shakes. Vitamins, Fish Oil, etc are all additional as well beyond the first set they give you.

The ProClub must be making a fortune on this program. I'd love to see the financials of the 20/20 program alone.


RSS Site Feed