My 20/20 Lifestyles Blog

This is a place to keep my thoughts on going through the 20/20 program at The Pro Club (www.proclub.com)

Monday, December 13, 2004

The Beans have arrived....

Week: 6

Starting Weight: 320lbs
Weight Last Week: 296.4
Weight This Week: 292.2

Surprisingly I lost another 4 pounds this week. I say I was surprised because just a couple of days ago I had weighed myself in and hadn't moved from my last weigh-in.

I had a few down days as far as calories go this last week. I've only averaged 1 or 2 shakes a day and this has caused me to have to bulk up on other foods to still get in ~1650 cal/day. One day (Saturday) we had planned to go our for a nice dinner, and I ended up eating a lot less at the restaurant then I expected.

With my dietician check-in today, I was given legumes to add into the diet. This means BEANS. This will make the chili more bulky! Also a lot of restaurants offer black beans as a side which will help keep the blandness out.


RSS Site Feed